This case study describes how a large automotive group was looking for a solution to secure their new services that involve vehicle interaction through a mobile app. MORE® provided a way to identify the app user, prevent unauthorised access and evaluate the risk for each vehicle/app interaction in detail. Integrating MORE® through APIs, the automotive group has been able to completely automate the evaluation and countermeasures flow, avoiding manual intervention and reporting the information to their existing security tools, maintaining an unchanged operational security flow.
- 3 Ways to Protect Your Small Business from Phishing Attacks
- XTN Cognitive Security® and Saviium Technology Solutions® Partner to Protect Canadian Enterprises from Fraud
- What do we mean when we talk about In-App Protection?
- Onboarding threats for Next-Gen Banks
- Fighting Fraud in Online Services with XTN