This case study describes how a large automotive group was looking for a solution to secure its new services that involve vehicle interaction through a mobile app. Our Behavioral In-App Protection solution SEAP® provided a way to identify the app user, prevent unauthorized access, and evaluate the risk for each vehicle/app interaction in detail. Integrating SEAP® through APIs, the automotive group has completely automated the evaluation and countermeasures flow, avoiding manual intervention, and reporting the information to their existing security tools, maintaining an unchanged operational security flow.
- Mobile Remote Access Trojans (RAT) is here to stay!
- How to detect Application Fraud?
- XTN mentioned in the AITE’s report “The Bull’s-Eye on the Financial Transaction: Keeping the Fraudsters in the Crosshairs”
- 6 questions about Global Instant Payments Risks
- What is Account Takeover Fraud? Learn all about ATO and how to protect your users