This case study describes how a large automotive group was looking for a solution to secure its new services that involve vehicle interaction through a mobile app. SEAP® provided a way to identify the app user, prevent unauthorized access, and evaluate the risk for each vehicle/app interaction in detail. Integrating SEAP® through APIs, the automotive group has been able to completely automate the evaluation and countermeasures flow, avoiding manual intervention and reporting the information to their existing security tools, maintaining an unchanged operational security flow.
- What is New Account Fraud? How XTN can help.
- XTN mentioned in the AITE’s report “Application Fraud: Accelerating Attacks and Compelling Investment Opportunities”
- What is Application Fraud? How XTN can help.
- Case study SMASH® | The challenges to reducing false positives
- What is Behavioral-based In-App Protection?