- This event has passed.
Cyber Security in Financial Services
November 26, 2019 @ 12:00 am – November 30, 2019 @ 11:59 pm
The second edition of the New Statesman Cyber Security in Financial Services, coming to London on the 26th-27th November 2019, recognises the need for resilience and security in the industry. The conference has designed a two-day program which will deliver tailored discussions on digital transformation, cloud security, APIs, Open Banking, threat intelligence, online payments and app management.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Making resilience and cyber security strategy a board-level issue
- Cloud security, incident response and data breach prevention
- Mobile banking applications: embedding security within the app development lifecycle
- Machine learning for threat intelligence and data protection
- Robotic process automation for testing and efficiency
- Cyber hygiene, employee training and awareness
- Open Banking and data sharing – the risks and opportunities
DAY 2 – 14.10 – Preventing fraud in open banking era
For any information write us firstname.lastname@example.org