As an engineer in the XTN team, you’ll be working on innovative and challenging projects focused on fraud prevention and endpoint security. We build web services that operate at scale to support our products. We are looking for a full stack developer who can build APIs and front-ends. You will be part of every stage of development from concept to deployment.
If you’re passionate about the user experience, want to be part of a group that works on existing products, have the opportunity to shape them, and enjoy crafting robust, scalable, and maintainable services, we may be the team for you!
– Go and/or Java development experience.
– Experience with one or more front-end frameworks such as React, TypeScript or AngularJS.
– Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs
– Expertise with cloud services, such as AWS.
– Expertise in building highly available production services, including deployment automation, infrastructure-as-code, monitoring, and scaling.
– Good understanding of containers, build systems, and infrastructure automation.
– Experience with C development.
Develop and maintain highly reliable and scalable web services and UIs.
Build APIs and UIs that are simple and powerful.
Understand product requirements, engage with team members and customers to define solutions, and estimate the scope of work required.
Collaborate with, mentor, and influence members within your team and across other teams at XTN.